Tuesday 29 July 2014

The Body Shop Mango Body Butter

  
This mango body butter is deffo one of my holy grail products in my skincare routine. I have been buying this for years now, and I just can't see past it. Other products are ok for me but always come back to this little beauty. 



I use this on my legs and it leaves them feeling super smooth not to mention the absolutely lush smell it has. Such a fresh scent. 

The mango body butter is for very dry skin....which I wouldn't say I have but let me tell you I don't care :) this just leaves you feeling soooo smooth especially after shaving. 

Certainly a must have ladies (and gents) 

You can pick this up from any Body Shop store for £13 or online at http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/bath-body-care/body-butter/mango-body-butter.aspx

I'm obviously not the only person to share these thought as its a best seller!!!

Go on....treat yourself! 

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment