Monday 21 July 2014

My daily face products on a budget....


Keeping it simple....I was sick of paying loads for clinique (plus I'm a mummy now and some things had to change) so as I do, I took to the great www. to hunt out cheaper high street alternatives and this is what I have started using from (mainly) the Nivea range. I use No7 wipes as normally get them on offer ;) 

The face wash is Nivea Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Wash for normal and combination skin. This smells lush and really does make your skin feel very refreshed. £3.49 from boots (on offer right now at £1.79) Amazing value for money. 



The next thing I use is the Nivea Light Moisturising Day Cream for normal and combination skin. You can see from the pic below that this is a thicker cream but let me tell you it absorbs fantastically. Doesn't feel heavy at all and for £3.99 (on offer right now for £1.99) from Boots it's a steal! 


Just before my make-up application I use the Nivea Express Hydration Primer for normal and combination skin. £4.99 from boots (on offer just now for £2.49). This is a very cooling and refreshing primer, very gel like as you can see in the pic below. I like it for this reason and does make applying foundation easier. However I do like my benefit primer as feel this "fills" my pores and gives me a better surface to work with. However for the price I don't think I can complain too much as it still does the job and will continue to use this until it has ran out. 


Overall the Nivea stuff get the thumbs up from me, it's great to see that you potentially could get all 3 of these products just now for £6.27. And even if not on offer just over £12. 

Follow me on Twitter @ukbeautyreviews

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment