Thursday 31 July 2014

Let's get down to business!!!

Two weeks ago I decided to take the plunge and start my very own beauty blog, and what a very quick two weeks it has been! Every day has been a school day for me. Between learning the basics of blogger to figuring out how to make and upload a YouTube video it has been non stop. However I have to say I'm loving it. 

Personalising my Blogger page took me ages but I think I have got to grips with things on that front but what was stumping me was "how do I let people know about this?!?" I then discovered the site bloglovin.com and will never look back....what an awesome site and so easy for me to connect with my fav bloggers. 

As I mentioned before I am trying out making YouTube vids - a few have been uploaded. Bare with me with this though as I'm still trying to figure out how to edit my vids and make them a little more relaxed....any hints and tips would be very much appreciated. 

Now that I have got to grips with the very basics I can now fully concentrate on my blog.....WOOHOO!!! 

Nothing that I blog about will be crazy expensive, I'm all about making the most of high street store. (Did you know that Dolce & Gabbana and L'oreal are owned by the same company???.....some amazing dupes withing the L'oreal range let me tell you for a fraction of the cost)

Hope you enjoy.....and as I said before please feel free to leave me some feedback on what you have seen so far. Hints and tips are valuable in the blogging world.

Peace out...

Claire
xXx 

No comments:

Post a Comment